Overweight. Feeling lazy. Facing concentration and erection problem. Any suggestion?

Hi, I am married for last 4 years. I have one year old son. I am having erection problems for last 4 months. Facing poor concentration also. I noticed change in my penis winters penis skin got cracks just line we see on lips, maybe due to masturbation and then sudden dryness in the skin after that. now that part of skin has become non-stretchable. Because of that foreskin doesn't go down. Besides that I am going thru work stress, poor concentration and bad food habits. I am 10 kg overweight and I feel lazy all the time. My mind get tired so quickly even after a few minutes of conversation I feel like sleeping. But lifestyle problems were there earlier also but i cud have proper erection. Maybe it's psychological. While watching porn i get erection but can't hold for a longer time. Even watching porn my mind doesn't stay at one place. Please suggest something. Thanks.
Posted Sun, 12 May 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 18 hours later

The skin of penis needs treatment first. The description seems to be Lichen Sclerosis or Local psoriatic patch. THere is a chance of Posthitis as well. All these conditions are curable when you approach Dermatologist quickly. They are non bothersome and you should quickly get treated to remove the worries from your mind that these symptoms caused. These symptoms are actually adding fuel to the fire for the existing psychological problem that you have.

You are actually doing really good. You are able to attain erection but not able to hold in long. This is extremely common once or twice for any man. You are married and able to create a progeny so it very unlikely that you have any organic problem.

As your other description says you have a lot of stress, fear poor concentration problems. I suggest you to see a Psychiatrist opinion as well. YOu should get basic lab investigations done like CBC, TSH, T3, T4 before you XXXXXXX one. You seem to be depressed on some bothering issues which may be beyond the self management strategies. It is better to XXXXXXX a Psychologist / Psychiatrist along with your wife to learn more about the problem.

You can take Tab CONFIDO by Himalaya, twice in a day after breakfast and after dinner. Please note that this will not completely solve the problem you need physical counselling and Dermatologist consultations.

Let me know other concerns.