Over dose, black outs, hallucinations, queasy stomach, face numbness, sleeplessness

I'm a high school girl who stupidly took 14 pills last night. I've taken up to 4 at a time before but never that many. I've had blackouts, hallucinations, queasy stomach, numbness in my face, and I didn't sleep at all last night. Please help me
Posted Wed, 25 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 16 minutes later
The combination of pills that you took last night include Advil- a pain killer- does not produce any harmful effects except for gastric acidity and epigastric pain.
Valtrax is for shingles infection and the common side effects include nausea, headache, etc.
Concerta commonly causes nervousness, insomnia and drowsiness.
All the symptoms you had last night were a combination of all these. Now you do not have to worry as a combination of these tablets does not come anywhere near the toxic doses.
All your symptoms will subside on their own in a day or two as all these drugs have a short half life.
The important thing to note is why did you do it? If you have some problems in life you should immediately seek help to resolve them. Your parents / Guardian / Friends can help you.
If you think you are alone you should seek help from Counselor he will certainly be able to help you.
Please do not repeat such things in future as everyday cannot be fortunate enough.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available if you have any further queries.