Ovary removed. Getting feeling of fever, weakness and pulsating ear. Underlying cause?

I had my left ovary removed 10 days ago, all went well. 3 days after that I had my period, with 2 days of migraines (normal for me). Now, 10 days after surgery, I feel like I have fever, but, it's normal and I am just weak. My surgeon gave me the OK yesterday , but still can't drive yet. I do walk around and do daily house chores, prohibited to lift anything over 15 lbs. Just Wondering what could be causing My "hot and weak" feeling? Maybe, I am coming down with a cold?. Oh, and my left ear keeps pulsating.
Posted Fri, 12 Apr 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv K Khandelwal 7 hours later

Thank you for your query.

You have not mentioned the indication for removal of the left ovary. Hope the right ovary is normal and has been left in place. Post-surgery it takes some time to return to normal activities as weakness persists.

The feeling of feverish, "hot and weak" and a pulsating left ear can be signs of an upcoming cold. As the surgeon has given you a clean chit, I suggest that you take a Tylenol and observe. If the ear is troubling you a lot then it shall be advisable to get both your ear and throat examined to rule out like to share more facts.

Wishing you all the best.

Rajiv K Khandelwal