Ovarian cyst,nacfil,irregular menstrual cycle,pregnancy test negative

I m 28yrs married girl,having no child.I am suffering from right ovarian cyst size 5cm*6.8cm...i started taking nacfil 600mg 3 times a day from last 10 days,and have to take diane-35 from 5th day of mc,,my mc date was 14th but i m not having my period till date..pregnancy test negative.
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 21 minutes later

Ovarian cyst is the cause for the delayed/irregular menstrual cycle.The cyst is pretty large and would need surgical intervention.I dont think that any other drugs will help at this stage.The cyst is too large.In case of smaller cysts,medical intervention might be of help.
However,in your case,i believe that laproscopic cystectomy might be ideal.Also thyroid can cause irregular menses so test your thyroid levels if you havent done so in the last 3 months.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.