Organ not tempering or enlarging during the sexual intercourse. Cannot generate sperms. Suggest medication to cure the problem?

Psychiatrist
Question
I have problem during sex. My organ in not tempering or enlarging during the sexual intercourse. I am facing this issue since last one week only. Last january i married. But now only i am facing this issue. So I cant generate the sperms. Please help me to avoid this problem during sexual intercourse up to last month we are not trying for baby. We make sex but i didnt allow the sperms into my wife organ. This month only we are trying for baby. Suddenly i am facing this Issue. Please tell me any medicines to solve this issue.
Posted Wed, 30 Oct 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Problem is transient.

Detailed Answer:
I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

As your problem is only 7 days old and you are nonsmoker & nonalcoholic, then there is very good chance to get well soon. So do not worry, otherwise problem would take more time to solve.

Your problem started after planning for baby, then most probably problem is due to performance anxiety. It is very common in couple, who are planning for baby in initial days.

Following steps will help you to solve your problem:
-Stop worrying about the problem. Give your self break from sexual activity for 1 week.
-Eat a healthy diet: fruits, milk and eggs
-Have faith in yourself and do not take any stress. You can also plan to some short vacation, which will relieve your stress.
-Exercise, particularly aerobic exercise (like: Jogging, skipping and cycling) daily. It will increase blood flow all over body and will reduce stress.
-The commonly prescribed drug by the doctors is sildenafil (Viagra) or Tadalafil (Megalis), which causes erections to be stronger and long lasting, but should be taken after prescription. It is important to rule out medical conditions specially related to cardiovascular system before starting such treatment. Both of these medicines have excellent result in erectile dysfunction.

First follow steps mentioned by me for 1 month, if there is no change, it is better to get evaluated and investigated by general physician (Or urologist) to rule out certain medical conditions which can affect erection. These include diabetes, high blood pressure, heart or thyroid conditions, poor circulation, penile venous incompetency and neurological causes.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Organ not tempering or enlarging during the sexual intercourse. Cannot generate sperms. Suggest medication to cure the problem? 24 minutes later
can i take medicine told by you (sildenafil (Viagra) or Tadalafil (Megalis)). If yes, please tell me the duration to follow. it meant after break fast or before? Can i ask this medicine directly to medical shop?

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
These are prescription medicines.

Detailed Answer:
Hello again,
Thanks for follow up.

These are prescription medicines and some basic evaluation is required before prescription. You can take them after prescription fro nearby physician.

Wish you good health.