Oral sex, loss of appetite. When i can do HBSAg and HCV antibody test?

Hello dear doctors
Please excuse my poor english
I am male,30 ,heterosexual, and live in Eastern Europe.
2 weeks ago I had unprotected vaginal and oral sex with a girl.It was a one night stand .
I feel very weak know, I lost my apetite and my urine is very dark.
I would like to do the following tests : HBSAg and HCV antibody test.
When can I do these tests to know for sure If I have something or not ? I am very scared .
I want to do these tests very soon, but when can I do them the sooner ?
What are my risks for contracting the B or C hepatitic viruses statistically speaking ?
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Poorna Chandra K.S 10 hours later

'Unprotected' sexual practice predisposes one to all sexually transmitted diseases (STD) including Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), Hepatitis (HBV and HCV). The exact risk of acquiring the infection is difficult to state. It depends on a number of variables like
- Presence of genital ulcers
- Presence of other STD's
- The viral / bacterial load in the partner.

To answer your questions-

1. A rough statistical estimate on your risk of contracting the infections is
- The risk of HIV transmission with receptive vaginal intercourse is 1:1000.
- And the risk with insertive vaginal intercourse 1:10,000.
The HBV virus is 100 times as infectious as human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and 10 times as infectious as antibodies in sufficient quantities to be detected by our serological tests. The sensitivity of antibody detection tests depend on the time to detection from the date of acquisition.
The Viral RNA/DNA will be detectable on the blood tests as early as a week after the infection. Hence for early detection one should test for HIV / HCV RNA & HBV DNA through Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) techniques. These tests are highly sensitive.

Based on the description, it is advisable to get a liver functions tests also. Sometimes the guilt of the act itself causes depression and you may overread the signs.

Hope this answers your concern.