Operated for sinus. Experiencing hemorrhoids bleeding, mucus in stool and pressure in head. Concerned

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I have had hemorrhoids for past 6 years after an operation on my nose for sinus problems. Surgeon came out and stabbed a needle into my arm as i was going under causing a loud hissing sound and an intense burning feeling to go up my arm. Since this i have experienced hemorrhoids bleeding and mucus in stool, constant pressure head aches and a large weeping lump inside my nose that wont heal and restricts breathing. Also bad circulation, anxiety/panic attacks, weight loss and my teeth have become weak and started to rot. Can you please help diagnose my problem? I am only 32 and before was very fit and healthy, but now i don't have the energy to do have of what i could.
Posted Mon, 25 Feb 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
The stabbing of the needle into the arm for anaesthesia is not related to the symptoms you are having now. A hemorrhoid is basically a small swollen blood vessel in the area of the anus. These can be triggered by - prolonged sitting, heavy lifting, or possibly from anal sexual intercourse.
The pressure headaches can be due to migraine, tension headache, high blood pressure, eye strain, etc. The cause needs to be detected after a proper examination.
A large weeping lump inside the nose is suggestive of an ongoing infection. It might need a surgical drainage and proper antibiotics after consulting an ENT specialist.
All these problems are not likely to be due to a single pathology. Please consult your physician for the appropriate management.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.