Only clondine medicine suitable for blood pressure. Any other alternative?

Nov 2013

My pharmacy no longer carries 0.1 clonidine peach colored and it's the only clonidine I have been able to tolerate and that controls my blood pressure. I am looking for a drug company that makes this peach colored clonidine. I have another pharmacy that said they would order it for me and I can get my prescriptions filled there if they know the drug company that makes it.
Posted Fri, 17 May 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 2 hours later
Thank for posting your query.

Regarding clonidine, I use a brand ARKAMIN, manufactured by UNICHEM pharmaceutical company, for my patients with brain hemorrhage and high BP.

Their website address is WWW.WWWW.WW
I hope it helps you.

Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM