One part of gums is swollen and migrates around mouth. What could be causing this?

ENT Specialist
so i've had this weird thing periodically, one part of my gums will become swollen, but then the swollen part kind of migrates around my mouth with different parts being swollen and sore for a day or so finally working its way to the other side of my mouth and then gone. I don't think it is dental per se because it doesn't stick around or stay in one part of my mouth. What could be causing this?
Posted Sat, 2 Nov 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Due to gluten intolerant

Detailed Answer:
Hi Mam,

I have gone through your query.

It suggests that swollen gum is due to the effect of the gluten intolerant (celiac disease).

In celiac disease nutrition and the effect of nutrient deficiencies on the body affect and damage tissues. Nutrient deficiencies can cause a person of health problems that are seemingly unrelated. Correct the nutrient deficiencies and you correct the problem.

In Your case swollen gum maybe due to the deficiency of folic acid, vitamin C and vitamins and minerals.

If you have any doubt, I will be available for your query.