One month pregnant. Suggest pill for abortion. Side effects?

Hi Doc,
i want to abort one month pregnancy with the help of pill,could you suggest me the pill with no side effects.

Posted Mon, 28 Oct 2013 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
MTP pills to be taken under medical supervision

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Before taking any drugs for abortions its very very important to locate the pregnancy, i.e TO RULE OUT ECTOPIC PREGNANCY, so it is always advisable to visit an OBGY specialist to rule out this by getting clinically and scan evaluation.
As you have mentioned it as 1 month pregnancy, hence I presume it to be an early pregnancy. If I were your treating doctor, I would have clinically evaluated, checked blood pressure and ruled out any other problems, then if everything is normal I would have suggested mifepristone and misoprostol tablets. Some patients wont respond to this or have INCOMPLETE ABORTION or SEVERE BLEEDING which might require SURGICAL EVACUATION. Hence I strongly advise you to visit an OBGY specialist and take abortion pills. IT IS LEGAL TO HAVE MTP UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION, SO YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY AT ALL. I REPEAT IT IS LEGAL TO ABORT FOR FAILED CONTRACEPTION.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
Follow-up: One month pregnant. Suggest pill for abortion. Side effects? 1 hour later

Thanks for your answer,she missed her periods and tested through preganews,then test is positive as of now she is afraid to consult, just suggest me tablet name and brand and how to take.
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Kindly visit a gynaecologist

Detailed Answer:
I can understand your situation but I can only suggest you go to an expert gynecologist and get the ultrasonography done to know that pregnancy is inside the uterus or not?, then depending on the period of gestation your doctor will prescribe the medicines or tell yo to directly go ahead with surgical abortion.
The best option (may be difficult one for you) is to visit a gynaecologist in person and take his advise.
Taking abortion pills without medical supervision is very risky and a strict no no.
At times there are some complications occur which can lead to trouble.
Anything done in haste, may lead to problem at present and in future pregnancy also.
So I urge you to avoid any short cuts and visit a doctor at the earliest.
One word of advise-please be careful in future to avoid such incidences.
Wishing her good health.
Dr Arif