On simponi, hydroxychloroquine and doxycycl for lyme. Can I take acimethin with these medications?

I am taking these medications for Lyme and RA: Simponi50ml, Hydroxychloroquine 200 mg,SMZ/TmP DS Tab 800-160, Azithromycin 250mg, Cefuroxime 500mg,Doxycycl Hyc 100mg, Armour 15mg. May I add Acimethin 500mg ? Are there negative interactions? If so with which medications ? Thank you. XXXX
Posted Sat, 16 Nov 2013 in Lupus
Answered by Dr. Divya Agarwal 25 hours later
Brief Answer:
No major interactions

Detailed Answer:
So I beleive you are on these drugs for your arthritis.
I agree that they are quite a lot in number.
They should not have any major side effects, however I would expect the antibiotics atleast to go down.
As these are not recommended to be taken for more than a few weeks.
And subsequently if your arthritis persists then probably the medication for RA should be helping you with your symptoms.