On sepmax ds for STD. Feeling weakness and pain in spinal chord. Any treatment?

Question
hIEE I AM TAKING SEPMAX DS FOR FIVE DAYS FOR STDS EVERY MONTH, SOME RED SPOT MARKS ON MY NECK & I WAS A WART ABOVE THE PENIS NOW GONE SINCE LAST 2 YEAR. BUT I FEEL VERY WEAK & MY SPINAL CORD IS ALSO PAINING BADLY...WHT TO DO?? SHOULD I CONTINUE WITH THE SAME...AND FOR STD WHAT IS THE BEST TREATMENT
YYYY@YYYY
Posted Fri, 7 Dec 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 15 minutes later
First it needs to be determined what kind of STD you are suffering from.Sepmax DS is an antibiotic which is treating the infection.It matters whether you are getting the red spots on your neck after taking the drug or it was there before. If it has shown up after starting the drug,then it could be a drug reaction which may be seen in sulpha group of drugs.In that case,stop the drug and contact your doctor for changing the drug. If the red spots are not connected to drug intake then it should not be an manifestation of the STD.Skin conditions needs to be ruled out first.About the like syphilis etc can affect the cord an xray is important.