On roaccutane, can i do mud mask and use different dead sea products to control oil?

Dermatologist
Question
while im on roaccutane .. can i do mud mask and use different dead sea products like sea salt scrub and tea tree oil or something similar .. or it will make problem with the oil controling ?
best regards
Posted Sat, 28 Sep 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for the query
Yes you can do mud mask. In fact it will be beneficial for worry. Roccutane can cause photosensivity, Mud mask will protect you from this.
Tea tree oil is also good. It has antioxidant.
Please try to avoid sea salt XXXXXXX It is harsh and can harm your face.
Let me know if you have any other doubt.
Thank you.

Follow-up: On roaccutane, can i do mud mask and use different dead sea products to control oil? 5 hours later
thank you doctor .. I have many dead sea products like mud soap and mud lotion and olive oil soap etc , are they also ok to use ? and my second question is can i use benzyol peroxide 2.5% whil im taking roaccutane ?

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
avoid benzoyl peroxide

Detailed Answer:
hello
yes you can use mud and olive.
please avoie benzoyl peroxide.
It is an irritant and can cause burning sensation.
Instead of that you can use clindamycin.
Thank you

Follow-up: On roaccutane, can i do mud mask and use different dead sea products to control oil? 2 minutes later
how many times in a day will i use the clindamycin and for how many months ? thank you

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
use for 3 month

Detailed Answer:
you can use it twice daily.
use it for 3 months to get a good result.
thank you