On parocen cr with stablon. Have been drinking alcohol.Treated for panic disorder. Suggest?

Hi I'm on parocen cr 12.5 one daily morng with stablon 12.5 morng n evening . I'm taking this medication for last 9 months n have been drinking twice a week whiskey only .im being treated ,for panic disorder . Have no other problems aged 35

Posted Thu, 30 May 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
According to medical literature,alcohol should not be consumed while being on treatment of panic disorder by PAROXETIN and STABLON.
Alcohol can potentate the side effects of these medicines.
Although you are not experiencing any side effects but basically it is not advisable.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck