On monto -4 kit for infertility. Started suffering from nausea. Side effect?

I am using monto -4 kit-(as i have been diagnosed uterus tb when went for treatment for infertility) from last seven days. but I am suffering from nausea and weakness from last two days. I am not pregnant. Is it side effect of monto-4.
Posted Fri, 4 Jan 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 45 minutes later
This is anti-tubercular treatment.And yes,this may cause some nausea and vomitting.You may also experience some decreased appetite and weight loss.Eventually after some time your body will adjust to the drugs and the side effects will decrease. It may take upto a 2-3 months till your body adjusts. You can take antacid tablets when you feel nauseous and anti-emetics like tablet emset once a day.
Follow-up: On monto -4 kit for infertility. Started suffering from nausea. Side effect? 22 hours later
It I stop taking TB treatment what will be consequences. I never had any symptoms before other than infertility. I least bother if I dont get child also. Whether this uterus tb will affect my day to day life if not treated?
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
Well,if you stop taking the TB medication mid way then you become a defaulter.That means that these drugs may not work in your body if you take them again. Uterine TB or genital Tb as we call it wont have any effect on your health immediately but later in life you may get TB of other parts of the body also.Infertility is a major issue affecting your life at present.Wont affect your day to day life exactly now,but you may get menstrual irregularities later.
Even if you dont want kids,i recommend that you at least complete the course so that you dont develop TB complications later in life.