On monoessa pills. Chances of getting pregnant while on inactive pills

I have been on mononessa for a year now and have never missed a pill and taken it when im supposed to every day. But I was wondering if having sex on the first day of your inactive pills can cause pregnancy?
Posted Tue, 23 Oct 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Oral pills do provide protection against pregnancy all throughout the cycle even while you are taking the inactive pills.
These pills stop the ovulation and thus are the most effective way of preventing an unplanned pregnancy.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.