On medicine for sleep disorder, bi-polar disorder and fibromyalgia. Cancer survivor, had back surgery. Taking Trazedone, Celexa and Xanax

On meds for sleep disorder, bi-polar disorder and fibromyalgia. Am 66, cancer survivor (estrogen +) ; have ileostomy since age of 17; lots of lower back surgeries; Thank God I have a good sense of humor. Am taking Trazedone, Neurontin, Celexa, Xanax and Armour Thyroid. Over last 4 years, gained 40 lbs - killing my back and my knees -
oh -yeah- knees are bone on bone. HELP.
Posted Tue, 27 Aug 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 hours later

I am reviewing your case. It isn't clear to me what your question is. Can you be more specific in regards to what question I can answer for you.

Thank you.