On levlen ed. Missed pill and had intercourse. Am I at risk of pregnancy?

Infertility Specialist
I am on Levlen ED. I had sex three or two days before missed beige tablet (14 hours late). This was yesterday as I have only 5 days of beige tablets left do I take only the beige skip the inactive white tablets and start the new pack or do I continue as normal as the instruction on the pack were confusing? Also I am at risk of pregancy as I have never missed a tablet before and I take the tablet at around about the same time each day with only an hour difference at most.
Posted Sat, 12 Jan 2013 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 3 hours later

I read your query. From what I understand you took the pills later only for 14 hours late. Hence there is absolutely no need to worry. Just continue taking remaining tablets as per instructions. No need to start new pack.

This will give adequate protection against pregnancy. Just continue the medicines. I

Hope I answered your query. Let me know if you need further guidance.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol
IVF and infertility specialist