On gemsar for pancreatic cancer. Is it safe to take chloroxygen?

I am on gemsar for pancreatic cancer following a whipple. Is it ok to take chloroxygen?
I had WHIPPLE procedure in March, discovered mass on lung in April, ca19-9 markers are at 15. Doctors are not sure what is on lung as bronchospy was negative for cancer.
Posted Thu, 26 Sep 2013 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Not FDA approved, personal decision

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about your battle against cancer of the pancreas.

Chloroxygen is not yet approved by the body that scrutinizes all medications making sure that they are safe for consumption. Because of this, I cannot make any strong recommendation to take this drug. However, the producers say many nice things about it and have not reported any serious side effects. The decision to take it would be entirely yours because I cannot trust them. We rely on Food and Drug Administration(FDA) reviews to make recommendations to our clients. I am sorry about this.

Your Ca19-9 leaves look normal for now. The best thing would be to monitor for any increases that would signal the continued growth of cancerous cells in the body. This would be very helpful to monitor the success of this procedure or the evolution of the disease.

The fact that you have had a pancreatic cancer makes it more likely to attribute these lung masses to pancreatic metastases. However, because the bronchoscopy is negative and the levels of the cancer marker normal, they could as well be caused by something else. Was a biopsy done and if yes, though negative for pancreatic cancer, what was the final reading?

I hope this helps and addresses your query. If you have more questions and need clarifications, the please ask them and I would gladly address them.
I wish you well.
Dr. Ditah, MD