On cold medicine. Got ant bite. Developed knee pain and red spots on feet. Safe remedy?

I had attacked by a bunch of ants on 03rd Feb 2013, I think that this ant ejecting formic acid while it bites with other side. By the time I was using some medicines to treat my cough and cold symptoms including antibiotic, then the next few days developed symptoms that little pain on left knee and both angles, then I found small red spots on my feet, little swelling and pane.
     When I consult a doctor, He prescribed me a tablet named siptane to use twice and had a TT injection along with an oilment for external use.
After 2days I felt more pain, then I got ayurvedic treatment for next 5 days, but I did not get any improvement.
Again I was admitted in a hospital for 5 days. As per my request to discharge from hospital as soon as possible the doctor changed treatment from injection to tablets, I hope you can find the details from the copy of my discharge summery.
After discharge, I am feeling joints pane especially my knees and angles and still have some swelling. I have some doubts that it may some side effects of the tablet like Betnesol forte 1mg. that I used 4tablets per day since my discharge on 18th Feb 2013. Attaching some details for your reference.
On 14th Feb 2013
On 15th Feb 2013
On 18th Feb 2013
On 18th Feb 2013
On 21st Feb 2013
On 21st Feb 2013

Please not that I am using FORACOURT auto haler twice a day as per the doctor’s advice for asthma. Kindly advice how can I get better from this stage.
Posted Wed, 13 Mar 2013 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Samik Basu 2 hours later
Hi ,
Thank you for your query.
I am afraid none of your details have come up in your question.Take photographs of them and send them as attachments.
Betnesol given for a short duration does not do any harm.Since you had a serious allergic reaction they advised you with steroids.
Kindly send me your details for a better analysis
If you have any further queries you are free to consult me.
Hope this answers your query.
Wishing a speedy recovery.
Have a nice day.
Follow-up: On cold medicine. Got ant bite. Developed knee pain and red spots on feet. Safe remedy? 16 hours later
pls review my query I am sending photographs
Answered by Dr. Samik Basu 6 hours later
You had a very bad reaction.Luckily your legs are healing.
Keep the areas very dry and consult a dermatologist at the earliest.
Placentrex gel along with a aloe vera gel will help the lesions heal faster.
You can continue foracort as adviced
Wishing you a complete recovery.