On cerazette for irregular and long bleeding. Started feeling numbness and dizziness after microgynon. Should I be worried?

I am 31 years old. I have been taking Cerazette since winter. I still had irregular and long bleeding time to time. This Monday I took 5mg of Utovlan, cause I have been bleeding for 13 days. I noticed , that my right hand and right leg felt a bit numb, so I did not take it anymore. I have started Microgynon yesterday. Today I felt weak and a bit dizzy at work in the morning. My hands feel a bit cold. Should I be worried? Should I take one more pill tomorrow morning?
Posted Wed, 7 Nov 2012 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Piyush Ostwal 2 hours later
Numbness of right hand and right leg simultaneously would indicate neurological involvement in the brain or spine. Since you were taking hormonal medications so the possibility of blood clot has to be considered.
Later you have been feeling dizzy also, so I would advise you to get evaluated by a Doctor before continuing with 'Microgynon'. Depending on the findings of your examination few tests like scans may be needed.
Further since your mother had a stroke at a younger age, so I would not like you to take any chances especially when symptoms are neurological.
I hope I have answered your query. If there are any more, I would be happy to answer.
Good luck.