On antibiotics. Feeling inner ear tight and pressure. Having sore throat. What to do?

Seeing Doctor or 4th time tomorrow am. On antibiotics with apparent glue ear or not draining . Can hear much better again but the inner ear is tighter-o pressure felt; and sore throat an jaw on right side. Right ear is the problem. very painful really and I am a bit distressed. The problem has been going on for about 2-3 weeks and worse point now.
Thank you for any advice. Deidre.
Posted Tue, 16 Jul 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 2 hours later
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX After analyzing your symptoms IMPACTED WAX can cause these symptoms, your pain will be totally relieved once this wax is removed, before it is removed it needs to be softened first. Kindly ask your doctor for ear drops which removes earwax by softening it with its gentle microfoam cleansing action allowing the earwax to naturally drain from the ear. Presently you need painkillers (analgesics) for pain relief. I usually prescribe ibuprofen/ aceclofenac for my patients. Don't get depressed about your pain, it will be alright once this wax is removed.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile

Follow-up: On antibiotics. Feeling inner ear tight and pressure. Having sore throat. What to do? 14 hours later
Thank you. I saw my Doctor this morning. I had a ruptured ear drum.
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 3 hours later

Continuous ear discharge is a very common symptom of rupture ear drug, unless the rupture was a recent and traumatic one. I did not think of ruptured ear drum as you did not have discharge from the ear.

I am glad to know the problem is identified and will be treated soon.

Thanks for discussing.

Wish you good health.

Dr Arif