On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?

Infertility Specialist
i am cureently taking 10mg of adderall 2x's a day have been on it since august over the past month I have been having a nagging dull pain just below my rib cage, could it be related to the adderall?
Posted Thu, 12 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 27 minutes later

The pain you are mentioning may not be related to the drug.

There may be some other reasons for which I suggest you get examined by a physician.

More over, do not use Adderall for a long time, as it is not good for health.

Adderall is banned in many countries.

Please ask your physician, if it is really necessary to take and is there any replacement available.

I hope, I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up queries.