On abdomen lower quadrant and small bumps under the skin. Cure?

Dec 2012

I just want to ask, I feel like on my abdomen lower quadrant most likely in the subcutaneous layer small bumps or lumps under the skin. Upon tensing it is easier felt. I am just wondering are these lymph nodes, as I thought they would be much more difficult to feel. I am quite slim and only 22. The best description, is on my inner thigh feels like its the same thing that small lumpy sensation although quite small.

Posted Thu, 22 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 1 hour later

Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX

I am pleased to be able to assist you.

Per your description, the lumps might be cysts or lipoma or adenoma but less likely lymph nodes given their location.
If they are painless, then you need not worry much but i suggest you get a doctor to examine it and determine what the actual cause is. It might require excision so that it can be analyzed in a laboratory.

Hope this helps and wish you the best.
Dr. Nsah