On TB medication, rashes on penis, phalloplasty for penis enhancement

Dermatologist
Question
Hi I am XXXXXXX from Nashik And i am undergoing a treatment for TB but since i have started taking the medicines i find red dots appearing on the head of my penis also on a very serious note looking to increase the length of my penis and its diameter as well need suggestion please
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 32 hours later

After going through the description provided by you, I am happy to know that you are on treatment for Tuberculosis.

I would like to know few more things which would help me in suggesting you better:
1. May I know the duration of the appearance of the red rash?
2. Do you have any itching present especially at night?
3. May I know your marital status?
4. If you are married does your partner has itching or rashes present?
5. Do you have any history of sexual intercourse with any unknown partner?
6. Are you on any steroids like Prednisolone for your ailment?
7. Can you please send me the photo of the lesion or the rash as this would help me in suggesting you better.

You can upload the Photo on the right side of the query box or can also mail it to YYYY@YYYY with subject:ATTN:Dr PVS Prasad. Please do confirm the mailing of the photo or uploading by writing here as to reply you back at the earliest.

I would like to provide you with specific suggestions after knowing all the above details and after going through the Photo.

Awaiting your response.

Dr PVS Prasad.

Follow-up: On TB medication, rashes on penis, phalloplasty for penis enhancement 3 hours later
Hello Dr P.V XXXXXXX

Thank you for your time but i would need some special care from you

2 days today it was less

Sometimes in th morning not at night

3. May I know your marital status?
I am single

Not Applicable

I am XXXXXXX and had multiple sexual encounters but all safe sex

For Tb the following medicines have been given to me
Tab forecox dose 2&1/1 a day
tab levoflox 750 1 in the morning
tab cremalax 2 at night
tab wysolone 20 1&1/2 morning
tab perinorm 1 morning & 1 evening
I have attached 2 photos
one of the rashes

2nd the skin besides my penis area and my ass is turning dark black
Please help me with this also

My major concern is erection as well i don't get erection and would like to know ur suggestion as i want to increase the penis size now V.V.V.Important

Waiting to know more from you

Thanks
XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 38 hours later
I had gone through your answers and the two photos.

I think the problem could be a lichenoid drug eruption.

This could be due to ATT(anti tubercular treatment). I feel that the rash is not very severe as you are already taking prednisolone.

If the lesion persists beyond four to six weeks after stopping all medications you may have to undergo a skin biopsy to confirm the diagnosis. Till that time you may apply mild corticosteroid cream like hydrocortisomne or desonide.

As the rash is not very symptomatic this should be enough.

Regarding your second problem of decreased libido and loss of erection: this also may be due to ur drugs.

There is no mechanism by which one can increase the penile size.Surgical techniques used for penis lengthening (enhancement phalloplasty) and penis widening (girth enhancement) can be done.You will have to discuss this with a urologist.

PVS Prasad