On Naprosyn for a long time. Having sweating. Feel sick and have constipation. What can be done?

I have been on Naprosyn sr 750 for a long time,and I am high blood preasure tablet's,but now I am always sweating.I am seven two years old Femail I feel sick in the tummy most days.I suffer from consepation
Posted Wed, 28 Aug 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Basically you have two problems.
1... Sickness in your stomach with constipation
2.. Excessove sweating 
As far as sickness off stomach and constipation is concerned,it seems primarily due to the longterm use of NAPROXYN.
Constipation,loss of appetite,nausea,hyperactivity are known side effects of long term use of NAPROSYN and can be taken care of by taking a proton pump inhibitor like PANTOPROZOLE 40 mg once a day on empty stomach in morning.
Other ways are taking the NAPROSYN after the meals.
For constipation,take plenty of water and add fibre in your diet.You can take some laxative like MIRALAX in the night on your doctor's advise.

Excessive sweating can be caused by various medical conditions like rheumatoid arthritis,gout,obesity,diabetes,chronic infections like tuberculosis,hyperactive thyroid,certain cancers etc.Many a times old age in itself can cause excessive sweating where it can be due to combination of factors like inactivity,ageing process,hormonal imbalance,weight gain etc.
You need to be investigated for your excessive sweating and therefore must meet 
your doctor to discuss with him.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck