On Metoprolol tartrate and Citalopram Hydrobromide for blood pressure

Dec 2014

Hello My name is XXXXXXX I am 28 year old male an I am on Metoprolol Tartrate 50mg two times a day for high blood pressure.... and Citalopram Hydrobromide 40mg once a day is it ok if I take a sleep aid at night to help me sleep
Posted Sun, 3 Nov 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 1 hour later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to XXXXXXX

You are a 28 years old male and are taking Metoprolol Tartrate 50 mg per day along with Citalopram 40 mg per day. Citalopram 40 mg per day. If you are having sleep problems and you have been prescribed sleep medicines then you can take commonly used sleep medicines. There is no significant drug interactions between drugs. Commonly used sleep drugs like Clonazepam, Zolpidem, Zopiclone etc can be used without any fear.

Hope this helps you, if you have more queries you can ask again.