On Methadone therapy. Cannot experience ejaculation. Remedy?
User rating for this question
Im on methadone therapy and at this point after many years can't experience an ejaculation if i quit will this problem stop.?
Posted Tue, 23 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 2 hours later
Hi there, thanks for asking. fortunately, this side effect is reversible. it means that you won't have this problem when you stop or even decrease the dose. one good way to decrease the dose is to ask the doctor to do cognitive behavioral therapy for some issues that you may have. some eople find hard to decrease the dose when they have inter persnal issue with partner or any similar issue. after 12 or at most 16 sessions most eople find signifcant change in their situation. then they can chnge the dose. best wishes.
People also viewed
- Hydrocele and leaking urine
- Treatment and cure for vagal nerve irritation
- Tetracycline hydrochloride opthalmic ointment
- Normal pressure hydrocephalus and morphine
- Treatment and cure for laryngeal edema
- Testosterone therapy hair thinning man methadone
- Treatment and cure for discovertebral osteomyelitis
- On methadone therapy cannot experience ejaculation remedy
- Methadone testosterone replacement therapy
- Hydrocele urology recovery time
- Remeron methadone experience
- Ejaculation in sleep remedy
- Treatment and cure for swine flu epidemic
- Treatment and cure for empty nose syndrome
- Nursing management for hydrocele in pediatrics