On IVF cycle. Take microdose lupron and folistum. Missed a dose. Could I have messed anything?

Infertility Specialist

I am currently in my IVF Cycle. I take microdose lupron (at the 20 mark( in the morning and night, and follistum (225) and menpour (1 powder) at night. Yesterday evening when i was preparing my lupron, follistum and menopour, i realized i couldnt recall taking the lupron in the morning. I just simply had no idea (My scheduled was not normal because i had an early morning doctor's appointment). I called the after hours doctor on call and told him the situation he told me to go ahead and take my dose plus the missed dose (even if i did indeed take it in the morning) and it should be no harm and no foul. On monday i have my doctor's appointment to find out whether or not i will be giving myself the HCG injection (that evening) for egg retreival on wednesday. Could i have messed anything up??
Posted Fri, 27 Sep 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Its fine

Detailed Answer:
Hi, Let me reassure you that you have not messed up anything. Everything is going in right direction. Missing a dose and replacing it is good enough. There is no problem. Please go ahead and take the hCG trigger as per schedule. Hope for successful pregnancy. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility Specialist.
Follow-up: On IVF cycle. Take microdose lupron and folistum. Missed a dose. Could I have messed anything? 7 hours later
I may have taken a double dose because I wasn't sure, but u think its okay?
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Its perfectly ok

Detailed Answer:
Hi, its perfectly ok. Infact it wont harm even if you took twice as it wont act double wsy after one dose. Hence its action is normal even if taken twice. Just relax . Regards