On HIV combination medication truvada, prezista and norvir. Unable to sleep, got Kalms sleep tablet. Safe?

HIV AIDS Specialist
Hi there. I am on HIV combination medication truvada, prezista and norvir? I work night duty but am finding it hard to sleep. I have bought kalms sleep tablets. Is it safe to take them or do the have any interactions with the HIV meds?
Posted Tue, 22 Oct 2013 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Drug interaction can occur with other medications.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to XXXXXXX

The combination treatment, you are on, is a very efficient and proved to be good. There is no interaction between these combination exists.Drug interactions can occur with other medications.
But every drug has its own side effects. Sleep disorder is not so common with these combination. But some type anxiety or depression may likely to lead to sleep disorder.
Dr S.Murugan