On Femilon from very long. Getting mild spotting. Is that normal?

Hi, I'm currently on Femilon and have not stopped taking the pill for the last 2 months since I did not want to get my period..over the last few days (10-12), I've been getting some mild that normal?
Posted Fri, 13 Dec 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Brief is absolutely normal Detailed answer... Hello, Thanks for the query. It is perfectly normal to have few spottings while you are on extended use of oral contraceptive pills like FEMILON. Such type of spottings gradually decrease in frequency and then stop. This doesn't reduce the efficacy of the contraceptive effect of the pill. I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query. Best of luck Thanks