Oily skin, had acne in the past. Any medication to remove acne scars?

I was suffered from ACNE in teenage. Right now I don’t have acne problem but my face having scars. Can you please suggest any lotion or cream which can reduce or remove scars from face.
Skin type is little oily and had not get any medical treatment in past regarding the above problem.
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Acne
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 32 minutes later

I am very sorry to say that acne scars are very difficult to treat by any medication.

The only possible treatment for acne scars is Laser resufacing by fractional lasers.

There is another technique by the name dermaroller which can be used to a certain extent but not as good results as fractional lasers.

I would suggest you to consult a good dermatologist who can guide you suitable treatment after evaluation.

I hope, I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up queries.

Dr.Rohit Batra