Often get swelling in palm and get smelly body odour. Suggest?

I dont know the exact reason but most often i get lot of sweating in my palm,further some times body odour is also there ,my body stinks some time.I am fed up of this kindly resolve this query
Posted Sun, 20 Oct 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Fungal infections

Detailed Answer:

Increased sweating with bad body odor could be a effect of non specific fungal infection.

I suggest you to apply antifungal dusting powder like KETO for a week twice daily. This will cure the infections and provide you relief from the odor.