Occasional ejaculation during sleep. Have masturbated. Is this a problem?

I did masterbution several times.Semen is ejecting during sleep occasionally
Is this a problem
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Gowri Kulkarni 22 minutes later

Thank you for posting in your query

Masturbation is the self-stimulation of the genitals to achieve sexual arousal and pleasure, usually to the point of orgasm. Masturbation is a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling and safe. Masturbation is a good way of relieving the sexual tension that can build up over time, especially for people without partners. Many individuals masturbate in sleep as well.

Semen ejection during night is termed as Nocturnal emission or wet dreams. This can occur without erection. These are very common in men. And definitely not a cause of worry.

I do not think this is a problem you need to worry about.

Hope I have answered your query

Dr Gowri