Occasional cloudy discharge after urination and defecation, no sexual intercourse. What could be the reason?

Question
Hello. I am a 19 year old male. For the pas 6-8 months I have noticed a slight amount of cloudy discharge occasionally after urination while defecating. It does not happen every time, only occasionally. I was not sexually active for a year prior to when I first noticed it, so I have reason to believe it's not an STD. I was wondering if you could give me any insight towards this. Thank you.
Posted Tue, 5 Jun 2012 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 23 minutes later

The cloudy discharge after urination is the secretions from the prostate and is normal.Such secretions are normally occasionally seen in young boys and in people with prostate gland hypertrophy in elderly people.

Need not worry, Masturbating and letting out the collected semen regularly will stop such discharge completely.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.