Ask a Dentist   »  

Occasional bad smell in mouth. Solution ?

Dentist, Prosthodontics
Hello Doctor,

I have notice that some tomes my mouth was getting bad smell please advice for best method for this problem.
Posted Thu, 21 Jun 2012 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Ramesh B. Hegde 5 hours later
Thank you for the query. Start brushing after every food. If it is practically difficult then at least as soon as you get up, after morning break-fast, and after last food of the day. Floss once daily preferably after last food of the day. Clean your tongue once daily with tongue cleaner.
You may also get bad smell, if you have decayed tooth for which you need to consult dentist.
Hope this gives required information to you. If yes, kindly accept the answer. If you need any clarification you are most well-come
With happy regards,