Nursing mother, got pregnant. Can taking birthcontrol pill cause any harmful effect on child and mother?

My name is XXXXXX. Here i need informaiton on the following medicines.
Desogestrel and ethinly estradiol tablets USP and Ovuloc- LD.

Note: I have a kid of 8 months and my wife got confirmaiton on the pragnancy. We do not to have kid now due the my wife health and we want time for 2-3 years time for one more kid. So she went hospital in my native and they have give the above mentiond tables. Please let me know, if this is fine or any impact will be there on her and my kid ( as still having mother milk)

There details proivded about my wife only.
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 20 minutes later
Thanks for posting your query on health care magic.

The above mentioned drugs will not cause any major side effects.
Rarely your wife may experience decreased milk supply. So i recommend her to start top feeding the baby.

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask if you have followup queries. I will be happy to help.

Dr Nilofer