Numerous skin tags on neck, got hard white thing on using medicines that bleed. How can I get rid of them?

I have hundreds of so called skin tags on my neck and other places. I've been using
tag away an over the counter med. After using it a few weeks I've noticed the inside of the skin tag there is a hard white thing, very hard and when they are dug out the tag has a couple of deep holes in it and bleeds profusley. Help, what are they and how can I get rid of them?
Posted Mon, 20 May 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Achuo Ascensius 4 hours later
thanks for the query.

Skin tags are common and acquired non cancerous and harmless skin growths. Some individuals are more prone to develop skin tags but generally skin tags are common in adults and in obese or over weight individuals and is also thought to be hereditary related to an extend.
Tags are thought to occur in characteristic friction (friction with dress as well) locations including the neck, underarms, eyelids, groin folds, and under the breasts.
Skin tag-like bumps that bleed, grow, or display multiple colors like pink, brown, red, or black can require a biopsy to exclude other causes like skin cancer.
Removal of a skin tag does not cause more to grow. Some people may be more prone to develop skin tag and when they are removed more grows.
Treatment options for skin tags are varied and include freezing, tying off with a thread or suture, or cutting off.

Hope this answers your query. If you have further query, i will be ready to help.
Best regards.