Numbness in the foot and arms. Advise?

hi i am 26 year old man from last 10 i feel littele numbness in my right foot only foot .,.,but now i feel numbness in my left arm .,.,i can sense everything like water on my arm but it is very littele numbness ,.,.can plz advice me
Posted Sun, 8 Jul 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 46 minutes later
Hello and thanks for the query.
Are you diabetic?
Are you consuming lot of alcohol?
Is there any history of use of recreational drugs?

In the absence of the above mentioned factors and considering your young age,I feel it could be just some deficiency of vitamins like VIT B12 etc.
Take some VIT B12 preparation for few weeks and see the response.
I hope you should be alright with this.
However if your symptoms don't improve or they worsen,you may consult your doctor for the advice.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck.