Numbness and pain in testicles while ejaculation, dizziness. What to do?

Question
I am a 31 year old male and have been experiencing pain in what I THINK is my left ductus deferens (or something in that area) when I ejaculate, plus have had occasional minty numbness in my left testicle (like 5 times this week) and then today have had dizziness and 5 shoots of pain in my left testicle. What should I do?
Posted Fri, 29 Jun 2012 in Testicle Problems

Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 1 hour later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

Vas deferens (Ductus deferens) is surrounded with smooth muscles. During ejaculation its muscles contract to push sperms. As you are feeling pain during ejaculation, it seems that you are suffering with inflammation of vas deferens and/or related structures like Epididymis. Inflammation of vas is generally due to infectin ascending from urethra.

You should get following tests done:-
(i) Urine (Routine)
(ii) Culture & Sesitivity of Urine
(iii) C & S of Semen

To confirm diagnosis examination and palpation is required, thus you should consult a General Surgeon/Urologist at your earliest.

Onces sample for test is given, you can take Azithromycin, Cefixime and anti inflammatory drugs with consultation to Surgeon, and should switch over to antibiotics as per report of C & S, if possitive.

Hope, I have answered your query. If you have further query feel free to ask. If you don't require further clarification, please accept the answer & rate it as per your satisfaction.

With good wishes,

Follow-up: Numbness and pain in testicles while ejaculation, dizziness. What to do? 30 minutes later
Should I go to the emergency room or can it wait until Monday?

Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 46 minutes later

Welcome again,

In my opinion, you should give sample for test and start antibiotic and anti inflammatory, as there can be problem during night. Sample should be given prior to antibiotic, otherwise there will be no use of Culture & Sensitivity test.

With good wishes,