Noticed yellowish larva like things pass in stools after taking Pin-X. When should I take the next dose?

Excellent

Gastroenterologist
Question
Yes and thanks I have taken a small bottle of pin - X about month ago and really started see some strange yellowish larva like things pass threw stool just like to know if you might know what it is and should I drink another bottle been to doctor in Memphis and took stool samples but no results really worried about these parasites and the proper way to ride of them and how long it took for those larva like things to get that size?
Posted Mon, 9 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please see the details Detailed Answer: Hello! Thanks for putting your query in XXXXXXX I am a Gastroenterologist (DM). The dose of pin x should be repeated after 2 weeks. So you may take second dose now. One get usually rid of them after 2 course of pin x. Since reinfestation is common, and patients should receive a second treatment after 15 days. All members of the family should be treated and clothes and bed linens should be washed properly I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon.

Follow-up: Noticed yellowish larva like things pass in stools after taking Pin-X. When should I take the next dose? 1 hour later
THANKS AND I DO BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE SO RIGHT I AM GOING TO TAKE THE DOSE NOW AND HOPE FOR THE BEST THANKS AGAIN

Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 34 hours later
Brief Answer: Welcome Detailed Answer: Hello! Most welcome. Wish you a good health