Noticed yellowish larva like things pass in stools after taking Pin-X. When should I take the next dose?
User rating for this question
Yes and thanks I have taken a small bottle of pin - X about month ago and really started see some strange yellowish larva like things pass threw stool just like to know if you might know what it is and should I drink another bottle been to doctor in Memphis and took stool samples but no results really worried about these parasites and the proper way to ride of them and how long it took for those larva like things to get that size?
Posted Mon, 9 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please see the details Detailed Answer: Hello! Thanks for putting your query in XXXXXXX I am a Gastroenterologist (DM). The dose of pin x should be repeated after 2 weeks. So you may take second dose now. One get usually rid of them after 2 course of pin x. Since reinfestation is common, and patients should receive a second treatment after 15 days. All members of the family should be treated and clothes and bed linens should be washed properly I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon.
Follow-up: Noticed yellowish larva like things pass in stools after taking Pin-X. When should I take the next dose? 1 hour later
THANKS AND I DO BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE SO RIGHT I AM GOING TO TAKE THE DOSE NOW AND HOPE FOR THE BEST THANKS AGAIN
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 34 hours later
Brief Answer: Welcome Detailed Answer: Hello! Most welcome. Wish you a good health
People also viewed
- Does pin x work
- Poop poking out constipation pregnant
- Experiencing anal itching after taking pin-x medication is that normal
- Cvs pin-x
- Does lexapro cause weight gain
- Can i take pin-x for occasional itching in anus
- Transgenders mtf injectable estrogen doses
- Pregnant overdue constipated
- Over the counter burn ointment
- Constipation and white specks in stool
- Constipation and vaginal spotting
- Side effects of acidophilus supplements
- Treatment sticky stools constipated
- Effects of diazepam side effects
- Will pin x treat trichostrongylosis?