Ask a Urologist   »  

Noticed white piece in urine. What does this mean?

What does it mean when I pee and a white piece comes out
Posted Fri, 2 Nov 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 16 minutes later

The whitish thing you see in the urine could be desquamated epithelium or the inspissated secretions from the vagina or the cervix.This is commonly seen in pregnant women and occur under the influence of normally increased progesterone hormone.

You may have to get your self examined by a gynecologist to ascertain the fact.Need not worry , this is not serious and do not cause any complications. However I suggest a close observation of the urine and if it more than usual you should address with the Primary doctor.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.