Noticed white liquid surrounding inner part of penis with bad smell. Is there something to worry?

Hello sir, my name is XXXXXX, from Gujarat, I have been seeing white liquid surrounding inner part of penis when the skin is lifted, also bed smell, I have to wash it every alternate day, to keep it clean, I don't ave any problem in passing urine,this has developed 8 months back , when I started itching over that part, when I lifter the upper skin of my penis I noticed the same. Please let me know what it is, I am worried,as I had been to many late night places for fun, but not had sex, is there something to worry...?.
Posted Fri, 31 Aug 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 1 hour later
Thanks for posting your query
Normally seminal fluid is being collected and stored in seminal vesicles. If you have any dream performing sex, or kissing a girl this fluid comes out partly and get collected under your fore skin.
Early morning you notice this as discharge. The fluid also contains secretions from apocrine or sex stimulating glands from thar region and hence contributes to odor. It will be like smell of arm pit or groin.
All the above are normal and no apprehension
Have a good day
Prasad pvs