Noticed white floating skin like particles in urine, have bladder emptying problem. Cause?

i am a male 32 yrs , sir on close observation i found white floating skin like particles in urine , i also have bladder emptying problem. what are these skin like white particles
Posted Tue, 17 Sep 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I would like to review investigation reports...

Detailed Answer:

Well, on most occasions these white floating particles could be crystals (solutes), cast or epithelial cells. These particles are sometimes noticed due to harmless conditions secondary to reduced hydration or can be an indication of urinary infection or obstruction.

Since you also complain of emptying problem, I think you need to be investigated further; if it isn't been done yet. If I were to be your treating doctor, I will order for complete blood count, urine routine and microscopy and ultrasound abdomen (pre and post void) to start with. I would also encourage you to drink plenty of fluids.

You can visit your doctor and proceed with testing.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.