Noticed white discoloration on penis tip. Underlying cause?
User rating for this question
My penis seems to have a whitish color around the top. What would cause this. I am 66.
Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 36 minutes later
Hi XXXXXX,Welcome to Healthcare Magic.The whitish color of glass pens can be due to 1. If you are not sexually active and do not clean the penis with skin retracted then it is due to smegma, which is secretions of local penis land and deposits locally in such a case to give whitish appearance.Other possibility is a Candida infection which is a fungal infection.To clear the confusion clean the penis with XXXXXXX warm water and soft soap for two three days and then see.If due to candida it will persist and otherwise would be clear.I hope that helps.
People also viewed
- Alcohol vagina tingle tingling
- Diprovate is for phimosis
- Burning tip of penis discoloration
- Slight discoloration tip of penis
- Discoloration on rim of penis tip
- Alcoholpain pills testicle pain
- Discoloration of skin on tip of penis
- Noticed white discoloration on penis tip underlying cause
- Viral balanitis
- Foreskin check up
- Pigmentation and loss of elasticity in foreskin
- Cuts on foreskin tip treatment
- Aldara is available in philippines
- Tonsil swell from alcohol
- Alcohol and throat tightness