Noticed watery semen with erectile dysfunction and drop in libido. Cause and cure?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I am a male 29 years of age , just yesterday i observed that after masturbation the semen was very dilute almost watery, and yesterday night the pinus wont get errect while masturbating , today morning its the same .
Till 3 days back everything was fine and I used to get a good errection.I dont have pain in any part of the body or feeling abnormal.I have been gymming regulary and yes for past 2 weeks have been dieting as morning i also saw huge drop in libido.
Posted Sun, 13 Jan 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
Erectile functions and libido are affected by multiple factors - both organic and psychological. Anxiety is found as the cause most often. De-stressing measures like exercise, particularly aerobic exercise is an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction.

Apart from this, excessive masturbation, dieting, decreased couple intimacy, smoking can also contribute to the problem.
Repeated ejaculations may cause a watery semen which does not indicate any pathology.
To increase your sex drive you can add celery, raw oysters, banana,avocado, almonds, eggs, figs, garlic,etc to your food. Your problem is likely to improve with a few days of abstinence and a healthy diet.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
Follow-up: Noticed watery semen with erectile dysfunction and drop in libido. Cause and cure? 36 minutes later
Thanks for the response , I will follow your advise , just curious because I am filling a big drop almost 0 libido , even porns are not exciting me .I read this can be because of prostrate issues or urinary infection .Though I dont have any pain anywhere and even urine frequency and formation is fine.
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 3 hours later
Thanks for writing again.
A sudden acute drop in libido is more likely to be due to psychological reasons. Since you do not have any other symptoms, an organic pathology like infection of urine or prostate is not likely. Please do not worry. This is likely to improve in next 3-4 days.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.