Ask a Urologist   »  

Noticed transparent discharge from penis with urine. Feeling weak and tremble. Habit of masturbation. Remedy?

Excellent

Psychiatrist
Question
sir i m 22 yrs old male i notice some transparent dischrge from penis with urine from last 3 year ,i m feeling very weal=k.my muscles tremble,evry part of my body for only 1-2 second,in leg ,thigh,bisceps,i have habit of over masterbation
Posted Sun, 23 Jun 2013 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 44 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for your query. I would like to reassure you that masturbation is a normal phenomenon at some stage of a male s lifecycle. It does not cause weakness or discharge orany other physical or mental hazard. Your tremors could be familial or genetically inherited. They could also be related to nutritional deficiency. The transparent secretion is likely to be precum that is normal seminal secretions. I would advise you to consulta neurologist in person for evaluation of tremors. Wish you good health.
Really
Dr XXXXXXX
Neuropdychiatrist

Follow-up: Noticed transparent discharge from penis with urine. Feeling weak and tremble. Habit of masturbation. Remedy? 25 hours later
today i check my urine test results is
albumin: negtive
sugar: normal
blood: nil
nitrates:negtive
lecuptyes( not no spelling):negtive
spermatoza:negative
ketone: negative
urobilinogen: normal

pus cell:0-1/hpf
r.b.c: 0-1/hbf
cast,bacteria,yeast epithelial cells: negative
IS MY REPORT NORMAL

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 1 hour later
Hello
Your report is perfectly normal. Do not worry. As I had guessed they are normal seminal secretions only.
Dr XXXXXXX