Noticed thick onion skin in stool and felt rubbery. Concerned

Hello. My Daughter passed this evening and i noticet an odd object in her poo, i washed it, it looked like thick onion skin and felt rubbery. I am quite concerned. Please could you give me any information.
Posted Sun, 21 Oct 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later
Thanks for the query

This age children do pass worms in stool after getting worm infestation but this onion like thing is unexplainable. It might be some thing she have ingested and passed out undigested. still if you are much worried then you should discuss it with her doctor or it would be helpful if you can attach the picture of that thing