Ask a Urologist   »  

Noticed that pulling foreskin is not as spontaneous and natural before taking medication. What is the reason?

Urologist
Question
Hello Dr. XXXXXXX Goel, Thank you for your diagnosis & remedy suggested. Many thanks for the alternate medicine suggested instead of Forcan 200 mg. I have taken tablets AF- 150 mg once daily for 5 days & applied the Canestan Cream locally on my penis. I am feeling better. The soreness & redness of the vein joining the foreskin to the tip of the penis has gone. So has the burning sensation. I am now able to pull my foreskin backwards without any pain. However I still feel that this is not as spontaneous & natural as before & takes some time & needs to be pulled slowly as the skin of the opening remains shrunk. Regards
Posted Fri, 13 Dec 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 33 hours later
Brief Answer: At 150 Detailed Answer: dear sir take AF 150 once weekly for 6 weeks and you shall be absolutely fine take care.

Follow-up: Noticed that pulling foreskin is not as spontaneous and natural before taking medication. What is the reason? 1 hour later
Thank you so much Doctor. Do I need to continue to even apply Canestan Cream locally on my penis for another 6 weeks still ? or just the tablets ? What about the sexual activity ? Do I need to refrain from sexual intercourse ? Can I masturbate ? Would masturbation be fine ? or would that harm ? Regards

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 9 hours later
Brief Answer: Continue cream Detailed Answer: dear sir Continue application of cream for 3 weeks. You can intercourse as well masturbate. Take care Sincerely Rajiv Goel