Ask a Urologist   »  

Noticed swollen foreskin after rough intercourse, no burning while urinating. Looking for cure

Jul 2012

i am 43 yr male about 20 days back i had rough sex and intercourse with a lady with the help of tablet.same day i got a swelling on the foreskin of my penis which subsided gradually with the help of ice fermentation,but it swells everday in the morning and goes away ,but today morning the swelling was more bigger than everyday as i mastubrated last night.There is no burning in the urine,can u help me to cure the swelling in my foreskin?
Posted Wed, 13 Feb 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 56 minutes later
Hi there XXXXXXX.
I think your problem could be related to friction & trauma & is a physical manifestation.
I trust after the sex or masturbation you are in the habbit of pulling your foreskin back after the activity or rather returning it to its normal position. This is a very commmon issue.
Please do try to use Ibuprofen 400mg taken three times a day for 2-3 days to reduce any inflammation taken with food & provided you do not have any allergy to the said medication.
These two suggestions should put paid to your issue & trust all is well.
Good Luck & Godspeed!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD